Smith & Wesson M&P Shield / M2.0 / Plus 9mm/.40/30 Super Carry OWB Holster
OWB Holster S&W M&P Shield / M2.0 / Plus 9mm/.40/30 Super Carry
Lightweight, durable and specifically molded for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield / Plus 9/40/30 Super Carry, this outside-the-waistband holster is manufactured in the United States utilizing .08-inch KYDEX, a material that adds just three ounces in weight but is thick and rigid enough to maintain its structure even under the most demanding conditions. With a thin profile and readily adjustable retention pressure and carry angle, this holster offers ideal concealment, comfort, protection, and durability.
All custom design colors may slightly vary, except black and carbon fiber.
Looking to upgrade your holster? Check out our Freedom Holster Platform.
- CONCEALED CARRY HOLSTER - Specifically designed and molded for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield / M2.0 / Plus 9mm/.40/30 Super Carry, this concealed carry holster is custom made using only top quality components and with absolute functionality and comfort in mind. Proudly made right here in the USA, each concealed carry holster is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Whether it is appendix, strong side, behind the hip or cross carry your gun holster will easily accommodate any carry draw.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - In order to be effective for self defense you need to be comfortable with your holster. Your Smith & Wesson M&P Shield / M2.0 / Plus 9mm/.40/30 Super Carry holster can be adjusted to your desired height and angle by simply unscrewing the paddle, placing it to your desired position, then screwing it back into place. Position your concealed carry waistband holster up, down or canted to achieve your desired tilt angle for a smooth draw.
- ROBUST WATERPROOF KYDEX - With its thick wall Kydex construction and comfortable hardware, we have crafted a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield / M2.0 / Plus 9mm/.40/30 Super Carry holster that will unfailingly keep your pistol safe and secure. Kydex holsters are waterproof, washable and will NEVER rot, unlike leather conceal carry holsters. The .08-inch Kydex is robust enough to maintain its rigid structural integrity for a lifetime.
- CONCEALS OUTSIDE WAISTBAND - Designed to be worn outside the waistband, this Smith & Wesson M&P Shield / M2.0 / Plus 9mm/.40/30 Super Carry holster offers the ultimate in discreet self protection. When you carry a concealed waistband holster it rests outside your pants which can mean pressure in sensitive areas. Our lightweight holster construction helps reduce pressure.
- EASY TO RE-HOLSTER - This Smith & Wesson M&P Shield / M2.0 / Plus 9mm/.40/30 Super Carry Kydex holster is a durable, dependable, and form-fitting piece, offering effective concealment and quick, reliable access. Makes it easier to draw and re-holster the gun while keeping your eye on the possible threat or target instead of precious seconds spent searching for the holster. It will also make accidentally re-holstering your gun along with part of your shirt less of an issue.
Adjustable retention feature allows you to set the tension to your personal comfort to insure a fast and smooth draw every time. Once set, it keeps your retention consistent both on and off your body. This keeps your weapon securely holstered while stored and makes reholestering easy. It is suggested to use a threadlocker to your screws once the desired retention is found.
Lightweight Genuine Black Kydex®
Our holsters are extremely thin, formed precisely to your exact gun model producing a lightweight yet extremely durable holster; without any unnecessary bulk and weighing only ounces our holsters add minimal weight to your carry gun.
Protective Sweat Guard
Our Kydex holsters are backed with a sweat guard to minimize the contact between your gun and your body, keeping your slide clean and sweat-free.
Securely Holds to Belt
Our clip has angled edges to securely grip your belt through any pant material. Grips it securely and safely, but still easily allowing you to take your holster on and off when wanted.
Our clip allows you to adjust the cant and ride height of your holster. Up to 12 different positions are able to be made, from high ride to low ride, vertical cant to heavy cant or reverse cant.