Sig Sauer P938 Micro 9MM/22LR with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser IWB Holster
IWB Holster for Sig Sauer P938 Micro 9MM/22LR with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser
An inside-the-waistband option suitable for everyday use, this holster is hand-molded for the Sig Sauer P938 with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser using lightweight KYDEX material with a thickness of just .08 inches.
Comfortable and easily concealed, this US-made holster features a variable carry angle of zero to 15 degrees and weighs just over two ounces. For comfort, practicality, and protection against moisture, this holster represents an ideal solution for owners of a Sig Sauer P938.
All custom design colors may slightly vary, except black and carbon fiber.
- CONCEALED CARRY HOLSTER - Specifically designed and molded for the Sig Sauer P938 with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser, this concealed carry holster is custom made using only top quality components and with absolute functionality and comfort in mind. Proudly made right here in the USA, each concealed carry holster is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Whether it is appendix, strong side, behind the hip or cross carry your gun holster will easily accommodate any carry draw.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - In order to be effective for self defense you need to be comfortable with your holster. Your Sig Sauer P938 with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser holster can be adjusted to your desired height and angle by simply unscrewing the clip, placing it to your desired position, then screwing it back into place. Position your concealed carry waistband holster up, down or canted to achieve your desired tilt angle for a smooth draw.
- ROBUST WATERPROOF KYDEX - With its thick wall Kydex construction and comfortable hardware, we have crafted a Sig Sauer P938 with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser holster that will unfailingly keep your pistol safe and secure. Kydex holsters are waterproof, washable and will NEVER rot, unlike leather conceal carry holsters. The .08-inch Kydex is robust enough to maintain its rigid structural integrity for a lifetime.
- CONCEALS INSIDE WAISTBAND - Designed to be worn inside the waistband with a belt and an un-tucked shirt to properly conceal the weapon, this Sig Sauer P938 with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser holster offers the ultimate in discreet self protection. When you carry a concealed waistband holster it rests inside your pants which can mean pressure in sensitive areas. Our lightweight holster construction helps reduce pressure.
- EASY TO RE-HOLSTER - This Sig Sauer P938 with Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser Kydex holster is a durable, dependable, and form-fitting piece, offering effective concealment and quick, reliable access. Makes it easier to draw and re-holster the gun while keeping your eye on the possible threat or target instead of precious seconds spent searching for the holster. It will also make accidentally re-holstering your gun along with part of your shirt less of an issue.
Adjustable RIDE & CANT
Easily adjust the ride Height & Cant by moving the position of our belt clip. Low Grip, Mid Grip, High Grip, Extreme High Grip, 25° Low Grip, 25° High Grip, 30° Mid Grip, 45° Mid Grip cant options allows for maximum flexibility in carry options.
Multiple Carry Positions
Whether it's Appendix, Strong Side, Behind the hip or cross carry your WTP holster will easily accommodate any carry draw.
Adjustable retention feature allows you to set the tension to your personal comfort to insure a fast and smooth draw every time. Once set, it keeps your retention consistent both on and off your body. This keeps your weapon securely holstered while stored and makes reholestering easy. It is suggested to use a threadlocker to your screws once the desired retention is found.
Lightweight Genuine Black Kydex®
Our holsters are extremely thin, formed precisely to your exact gun model producing a lightweight yet extremely durable holster; without any unnecessary bulk and weighing only ounces our holsters add minimal weight to your carry gun.
Protective Sweat Guard
Our Kydex holsters are backed with a sweat guard to minimize the contact between your gun and your body, keeping your slide clean and sweat-free.