Thanks for purchasing our holster claw. Let's go over what your claw kit comes with:
- 2 pads
- One thick
- One thin
- One lock washer
- One double-ended back post
- One thick rubber washer
- Two small screws
- And the claw itself
First you are going to need to disassemble the retention part of your holster.
Second you are going to need to determine how much push you need. Remember to adjust to the angle of the claw so that the pad will push and line up with your belt.
- For an aggressive push claw, place the claw to the front of the holster and use the thick pad.
- For a moderate push claw, place the claw on the front of the holster and use the thin pad.
- For a lite push claw, place the claw on the back of the holster and use the thick pad.
- For a minimal push claw, place the claw on the back of the holster and use the thin pad.
After you decided which adjustment suits you let's get into how to install your claw
- First, take the double-ended back post and attach it to the short end of the thick washer.
- Insert the long end into the side of the holster you want to attach your claw
- Take your lock washer, add it to the back post place your claw on top and use the screw to fasten. One of our best features is tightening the claw will not affect retention.
- Push the pad into the claw until you hear it click.
- Use the second screw to adjust the retention as needed on the back of the holster.
Your holster and claw are now ready to use thanks for purchasing our holster claw.
If you still need help please reach out to customer service